Wednesday 2 May 2018

Merry Christmas

Hello all

Here I am back with my weekly inspiration from

I made a Christmas Card

I used 
Papers - Birds and Berries


I used a 6" card blank to make the Easel.


The contrast here is silver mirror card.  I layered this up with another square panel before adding the holly flourish dies, the image, the flowers, the bow and a rhinestone sparkler in pink.  More layers added to the stopper to hold the easel open.  I added glitter to all the flowers for the extra sparkle.


The image has been coloured in copics with glitter for the fur and the ground for snow.

As always, I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop 
hugs
Kate
xx

7 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Kate this is so beautiful, lovely papers too.x[aussie aNNie blog]

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So cute and adorable penguins, they matches so well with that paper! Love your easel

Carole Pollard said...

That's a Wow design its fabulous love and hugs Carole x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute & such a beautiful lavish layout Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Kate, such a sweet image and beautifully embellished.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol S. said...

Love the penguins and one gorgeous card Kate. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10