Wednesday 11 October 2017

Some Bunny Loves You

Good evening

I though I would just hop on a show you a card that I made for an order recently.  The brief was a Wedding Card with script as the person writes and bunnies.  So here is what I came up with.


So this is an 8" card, I made the blank myself


I went with some of those gorgeous papers from Wild Rose Studio and contrasted these with black card.  I added a row of lace along the bottom and a punched panel down the side.  The panel was wrapped in ribbon with pearl strings on the top.  I then embossed a small heart and layered this onto the larger heart to place on to the card.  I cut the little bunnies out from my silhouette on line store and flipping one to make the opposite side.  I added a little heart and two fluffy bunny tails.  I added a sentiment and then added pearl strings around the edge of the card and pearls everywhere, including a pearl heart.  I added a triple double bow, a fancy heart button and a little silver bell, before adding the flowers to complete the look.  

I love how it turned out.

I would like to thank all of my lovely visitors for their recent comments and have today managed to find time to hop around and visit lots of old blog friends, hope to be doing this more soon.

Well off to do some more crafting lots of cards for Xmas to make

hugs to you all
Kate
xx


13 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

wowww gorgeous and so elegant Kate

gr karin

Lorraine said...

This is adorable Kate. Love all the dies
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Kate, such a cute image and great design - a beautiful card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol S. said...

A lovely and very different wedding card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kate, love it!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable! Surely the committent has loved it! Fab embossed hearth and those bunnies are so cute with their fluffy tails! Gorgeous details all over!

Fikreta said...

super cute card!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous Kate. I don't think I have ever seen a card of yours I haven't loved.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Laine said...

Such a beautiful card and so detailed!
Laine
x

Dr Sonia S V said...

Sooo cute with those fluffy tails especially !!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

rachel said...

what a stunning card Kate! Thanks so much for dropping by my blog! Hugs rachel xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, love the black and white...so many pretty details :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Kath is your card x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10