Wednesday 12 April 2017

Mother's Day Love

Morning all

here I am with a card made using those gorgeous new papers and images from the fabulous


I made an Mother's Day Card and

 I used
Papers - Ditsy Florals
Image -Dog with Heart


This is a scalloped 6" square card in white.



This card has a brown contrast with the floral layer on top, I used the image on one of those gorgeous Wild Rose Studio dies, added a frame of pearl string medallions. a double ribbon bow, adding the Sue Wilson flag sentiment, two lilies and two smaller flowers to finish the look.

I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my Etsy shop




hugs
Kate
xx

6 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Kate
Dianne xx :)

Carole Pollard said...

Delightful card that bows amazing Love and hugs Carole x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is such a cute beauty Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Fikreta said...

very pretty!

Carol S. said...

He is adorable and a gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10