Wednesday 4 January 2017

Congratulations On Your Engagement

Morning all

here I am with a card made using those gorgeous new release A5 Stamp sets by


I made a Engagement Card and

 I used

Image -  Romantic


This is an 8" square card and has one layer of black, one layer of white and created panels using the black with the white on top.  All of the designs on this card are black stamped and clear embossed, the centre sentiment has been created and cut out with the scan n cut to raise this layer up.

I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop




hugs
Kate
xx

8 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous black & white card, very elegant!!
Happy 2017!

Carole Pollard said...

So classy just love this Love and hugs Carole x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really gorgeous Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

How lovely

Carol S. said...

An elegant and classy card. A beautiful design. Happy New Year Kate. Hugs, Carol S.xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

very elegant Kate . Happy new year to you . jane x

America said...

Happy New Year my fiend! Love the striking patterns and layers in all Black and White! Lovely work! :)

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Love thise one, realy great black and white card!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10