Wednesday 21 October 2015

Gift Bag

Good morning to you all

As you know by now today is my

Wild Rose Studio


inspiration day so today I have made another Christmas Gift Bag made using

Using
Die - Gilded Tree
Image - Snowmen



The base layer is a lovely soft pastel green from the Create and Craft pastel shimmer card.  The top papers are that old that I don't have a clue as to which pad they are from.  I added some pearl strings, some gorgeous lace from Crafty Ribbons along with a flower some holly sprigs Britannia strip if I remember and then the gilded tree with a heart dazzler
The image is coloured in copics and added some stickles for the sparkle.

I would like to say thank you to all of my followers for visiting and leaving such inspirational comments, I will be hopping over shortly.

Hugs
Kate
x

17 comments:

Jane said...

What a great gift bag Kate xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,a fab image and colours.xxx

ellyscard creatief said...

Very lovely bag.

Squirrel x said...

Gift bag? It's a gift of it's own hunny! Beautiful. xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely bag, great gift on its own

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous gift bag Kate
Dianne xx :)

Mandy said...

Hey Bridget! :)
Your gift bag is absolutely gorgeous hun. The image is adorable and I love all the pretty pearls
hugs
Mandy xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous gift bag Kate, I like the image the tree and the colours
Kevin xx

Catherine said...

This is beautiful Kate ! Love the snowmen ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Fikreta said...

this is gorgeous

Dr Sonia S V said...

SO gorgeous Especially love the pearls and the beautiful tree
Cheers
Dr Sonia

KraftyKoolKat said...

So beautiful Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wonderful gift bag, elegant and very festive!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful decorated christmas bag Kate
Gr Karin

cotnob said...

A beautiful gift bag Kate, lots of gorgeous details.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

A beautifully decorated bag Kate, gorgeous.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous bag and love th detail. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10