Monday 14 October 2013

Bluebell with Saddle - New Release from Wild Rose Studio

Good morning 

 Back again to show you another one of those beautiful new images from the New Release from

Wild Rose Studio

So here is 

with some of my new papers from Grimsby Crafts, Papermania
however the new
 Wild Rose Studio 
New Release papers
Festive Wishes are also now available
in those gorgeous pastels

The base layer and contrast is cream and all the embellishments apart from the fun flock, lilies and leaves are from the Hobby House, the link is in my sidebar.

The sentiment is one of the New Releases from the 

Here is the image coloured in copics
 you can watch a video to see how I colour her here

I took a few extra photo's on this one
the arty view to show the depth of the flowers
there is a video tutorial on how to arrange the flowers in my page link.

and a close up of the other side of the flowers with the bow and extra details
and do keep watching as I will have a special treat for you soon :) very soon

So
If you want to see more of the Wild Rose Studio collection or be inspired by others hop and see us on 
A warm welcome to my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges

CMC - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnuts - Make it Square
Simons Says Stamp - Rubber or clear stamp

Hugs and Enjoy Your Day
Kate
xxx

25 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning as ever Kate, love all the detail you put on your cards, makes them so "Lush"...xxx

Squirrel x said...

I was going to be strong but I can feel myself weakening as I gaze with awe upon your beautiful card Kate. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (wink). Hugs Sxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fabulous design and colours.xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very beautiful Kate, so very elegant.

gr karin

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, such a cute image x

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous Kate ! Love the snow and the beautiful embellies ! And the stamped image is so so sweet ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

cotnob said...

Another stunning card Kate, these images are adorable and your papers and embellishments are gorgeous.
Pauline
x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Kate another gorgeous card from you with a sweet Bluebelle image, love all your embellishments and the blooms are wonderful, hugs Kate x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Kate, such a sweet image, beautiful colouring and wonderful detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card and beautifully colored! Love the snowflake charm you included.

rachel said...

oh so cute Kate - such a wonderful image xx

Carol Willis said...

Another gorgeous creation using these new dies Kate, think I'll have to put them all on my birthday list!!
Hugs
Caz x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Absolutely awesome Kate. A masterpiece.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Jane said...

Hi Kate, another sweetie from this wonderful new release. Your card is so lush....gorgeous flowers and lovely papers. You are still teasing re something up your sleeve....?!! I am still watching ;0) xx

sam21ski said...

Another lovely card Kate, fab embellies

Sam xxx

Debs said...

Another uber cute card Kate - stunning colouring and fabulous details.
Debs xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Kate. The image is adorable and I love the pretty design
Lorraine x

Sue said...

The little deer is adorable, and your coloring is awesome. Love the robin too. Flower bouquet around that fabulous ribbon looks wonderful.

Hugs
Sue

mags said...

Another stunning card Kate. A gorgeous little image and love the flowers.
Mags
x

Sandra H said...

Oh wow another adorable card x

Debbie said...

Aww Kate...your card is beautiful. Love all these new images and your flowers are stunning. x

coops said...

so gorgeous kate.really pretty design and colours and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Hazel said...

Stunning card - love all the embellishments - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 146 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. You could also enter this into the Crafting Musketeers challenge 6: Christmas in October - would love to see it there too x

cheiron said...

So gorgeous, love all the layers and the grouping of flowers...fab! Thanks for playing along with us in the use a RUBBER OR CLEAR STAMP challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

СВЕТЛАНА said...

Очень красивая открытка и замечательные украшения на ней, КЛАСС!!!

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10