Wednesday 10 July 2013

New Release at Wild Rose Studio

Good evening all

Just to let you know that there is a new release at


as you can imagine I am in colouring heaven at the moment and will be back with some samples shortly, apologise to those who have bank managers that don't like me when I do this lol.

Do pop here to see those gorgeous 


Photo: We're excited to let you know that we've got brand new Blackberry Lane stamps and papers about to hit the shops!

Do watch out for the rest of the Design Team samples too

Hugs 
Kate 
xx

9 comments:

PaperDaisies said...

Hi Kate
Great new release. Thanks for sharing. Not booked onto class at Grimsby because at a wedding. So sorry! You are more than welcome to use any of my Hobby House cards on pinterest etc. I would be honoured. Hope you well. Hugs Nina

Squirrel x said...

And I bet you can't guess who has been really really naughty and ordered the lot this morning - go on, have a go, you'll never guess it.... xxx

Sandra H said...

Oh they are so pretty x

susiestacey said...

Just had a look Kate and they are adorable x Susan x

Jane said...

These look wonderful Kate I can't wait to see what you make with them x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh they look gorgeous.
Hugs Kelly

Wendy said...

Awww these are adorable, want them all.
Hugs Wendy xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

These are gorgeous sweetie, I think it is my hubby not the bank manager that goes off of you!!! Lol!!!

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sally said...

Now come on Kate you can't keep doing this to me! Sharing all this cuteness. The new releas is off the scale for cuteness I think.
Love all your cards showcasing the new images
Have a fab day.
Hugs Sally xxxx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10