Thursday 27 September 2012

A Little Thank you Courtesy of Bella by Wild Rose Studio

Good morning to you all in the land of blog, today I thought I would turn my blog wording upside down for a very special reason, 
as I would like to present all of my wonderful followers and visitors and commentators a special thank you for your lovely recent comments.

I also would like to share this with all of you that follow me that use to follow the Secret Crafter, and I would like to apologise for not commenting but I am prevented from doing so.

So here is my special thank you courtesy of Bella with Flowers :)
I just had to use one of my new dies and hope you can just see that the die has been slightly curved for some added depth.
Recipe
Brown card stock for the base layer and die cuts
Die cuts are 
Leaves - Nesties
Frilly bits - Memory Box
Flowers - assorted from my stash
Bling and Pearls - Grimsby Crafts
Image - Bella with Flowers - Wild Rose Studio
Papers - Letters from Paris - Wild Rose Studio

Here is Bella in close up on her Portrait, coloured in copics with Atyou glitter pens for the envelope and centre of the flowers.

Although I still would like to welcome all of my new followers and say thank you to you too :)

If you want to see more of the Wild Rose Studio collection and the recent new releases or be inspired by others hop and see us on 
or in the 

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges

Fab N Funky - F for Flowers
Inky Impressions - Animals
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Stampin Royalty - Die Cuts
Whimsy - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean - 2 Colours

Hugs
xxx



31 comments:

Pamela said...

That is so pretty Kate, such a cute image.

Pam x

Helen said...

Aww, so sweet. Love it Kate and that new die is gorgeous xx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is lovely Kate, love your sweet little image

jacqui x

Lisa Jane said...

ooh that de is gorgeous and i love how you curved it
Lisa x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Kate just love the new die and fabulous image and colour's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Jane said...

Such a sweet card Kate. I really enjoy following your delightful blog and seeing all your creativity. So thanks to you too!
Jane x

Squirrel x said...

Do you never stop woman or have an off day? This is just so perfectly adorable, and adorably perfect - your colourwork is as awesome as always and I just love how you have framed the image. Totally gorgeous. Hugs Sxx

shaz earl said...

O.M.G Kate this is just 1 stunning card i love it, fab dies you have used and the colouring of Bella is beautiful
hugs Shaz xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Kate,love the image and fab details.xxx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous image, gorgeous colours and a gorgeous card! Love it!
Lorraine x

Nate said...

Good morning Kate,
aaah, that's soo sweet of you!!! What a wonderful card. I'm all smiles here now! We just came back from a 3 weeks vacation and I still have to look through everything that happend here in the time I was gone. And I can't wait for the weekend to come so I can craft again. That's what I missed the most during our vacation.
Wishing you a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Renate

Carol Willis said...

Such a pretty card Kate. Love the adorable little elephant image and gorgeous embellishments.
Hugs
Caz x

Sue said...

This gorgeous Kate. I love the image and your colouring is beautiful.

hugs Sue

Misty's said...

Hi Kate
Super gorgeously sweet card,Kate! Loving the pink as usual. Bella is the star of the focal point along with that fantastic frame. Also loving all the flowers you used, other die cuts and all the pearls....and how could I forget your amazing colouring.
Michaela xx

rachel said...

stunning Kate! Really gorgeous xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

oooooooo he is cute and a gorgeous card Kate.


greetings karin

Tammy said...

Pretty and sweet! Love the jewels!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Kate, I like the image the colours the swirls and the flowers.
Kevin xx

Sandra H said...

Kate your card is beautiful! fab image and lots of lovely elements x

coops said...

so stunning kate.i love your beautiful frame and gorgeous bella and colours ;D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

Adorable and so so gorgeous Kate.
Wendy xx

Unknown said...

Ab fab Kate - love it all; gorgeous new die and stamp is coloured beautifully. You deserve all the praise and good wishes that have come your way.

Hugs.

Karen x

Sonia said...

Fabulous card dear Kate:) This image is wonderful and every single detail so lovely:)
Hugs my friend,
Sonia

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card Kate. Love the adorable image and beautiful dies.

Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this week. xx

Nate said...

Good morning Kate,
thank you soo much for your sweet words. :-) I missed you, too. :-) Now I can't wait for the weekend to come so I can start decorating everything for Halloween! :-) Wishing you a great Friday and an even better start into the weekend.
Hugs,
Renate

ARTfulWings said...

Your card, colouring, embellies and image just ..........PERFECT!!! Stunning card Kate. See you soon Polly xxx

אורית said...

Beautiful card, the image is so cute and the dies ....fab.

KraftyKoolKat said...

This awesome and totally cute Kate. I adore it as I do all your cards and creations.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Natali said...

So gorgeous card Kate. Love this splash of pink and cute image. Your colouring amazing and so beautiful dies you use here.
Hugs
Natali

Vicky said...

A very pretty card Kate!! Such a sweet image and gorgeous colours

hugs Vicky xxx

http://vicky-pawprince.blogspot.co.uk/

The Scrapping Factory said...

aw so adorable! Thanks for playing along with us over at inky impressions challenge....Fabi xxxx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10