Friday 4 March 2011

Snowflakes are falling at the Winter Wonderland

Good morning to you all in the land of blog
Today sees the new challenge at


with the theme chosen by the very talented Jane of

Snowflakes

This is not my week for inspiration, but I do try still to make a Christmas card each week as per my resolution. So here is my take on this weeks theme - do pop over and take a look at Team Marianne's Creations.
The base and contrast colour for this card is silver mirror card and on top of this is one of my favourite paper stack papers.  The large snowflake effect is the Lotus Flower nestie and I have added little snowflakes with pink pearls in the centre all the way around.  The image is a Penny Black favourite called "Little Snowy", I have colour matched him to the card.
he is coloured with copics and has a clear Atyou Spika glitter finish, around the frame is some black glitter, from the Glitter Pot. I took the photo at an angle so you can just about see the fine sparkle on him.

I also received, along with the rest of the  Winter Wonderland Team, this wonderful award from Marianne, thank you appreciate your kindness.
I am entering this creation into the following challenge
ABC Challenge - P = Pink

I would like to say thank you to all my wonderful visitors that take the time to leave such wonderful comments

Hugs and Happy Crafting
Kate
xxx
  

5 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Kate I know what you mean I try to make a card every week as well it makes December so much easier then. I love your card I do love Penny Black images they are so easy to work with. I love how you have used the Lotus Flower Nestie good idea love Linda.

Marlene said...

Beautifully done...love the fine shimmer.

Unknown said...

Hi Kate! This is such a lovely card! love that snowman! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs/sari

Angélique said...

Love your card and the snowman is way too cute! :)
Thanks for joining us in the P for Pink challenge at ABC-challenge :)

ladyjanet_56 said...

Isn't he lovely as is this card seems you like your Mariannes too. Janet

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10