Friday 25 March 2011

Oh Baubles!!!!! with the Winter Wonderland DT

Good morning to you all in the land of blog
Today brings the new challenge at


and it is my turn to host the challenge so I chose a theme of

Oh Baubles
(anything so long as it has Christmas Baubles on it)

I decided to use one of my favourite Henry's from Whiff of Joy

So here is my design team inspirational piece
The papers on this one are by Dove craft and available from the Secret Crafter shop on line, the base layer and contrast colour is a pale pearl pink card from the Hobby House, the spotty pink ribbon is available from their too.  I actually found a sketch I like, but the challenge has expired.  This card uses the smaller oval and scallop oval nesties and the pearls are from Grimsby Crafts.  Henry is coloured in with copics and a white gel pen to highlight.  I have also used liquid appliqué for his fluffy bits and the mistletoe berries.  The sentiment on this occasion is stamped direct onto the pale blue paper, the sentiment is from MSE.

Please pop over and see what the other talented ladies of the DT have created.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges
Fresh Brewed - 2 or more embellishments
Little Claire's - Pink and Green 
CCEE Stampers - Xmas Card
Colour Create - Pastels
Delightful Challenge - Pastels and Ribbon
Digi Doodle - Ribbons and Bows

I would like to say hello to all my lovely new followers and thank you to those visitors that take the time to leave me inspirational comments, which allows me to hop over to see them too

Hugs and Enjoy your weekend
Kate xx

15 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Gorgeous card Kate, love the image and the colour combo with that sweet bow. Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Suzi x

Tammy said...

Sweet card. Love your colors and coloring. The weather here feels like Christmas!

Love crafts forever said...

Two days ago, we have here so much snow, my Hubby used snowblower. So your card just good with my wether. LOL. Let's get back to Summer. OK? Gorgeous card Kate.
Hugs Nat

Linda said...

Hi Kate love your card that mouse is so cute love Linda

Toni said...

Kate this is simply darling. Just love the pastel colors and the image is adorable :)

Miria said...

Soooooooo cute, hun. I love the colouring, Miria xx

sam21ski said...

Another great card Kate xxx

ladyjanet_56 said...

Christmas already oh come on Katie! haha Love your non-trad colours, good luck in the challenge. Janet

Helen said...

Great card and I love that image - very cute!

Thanks for joining us at Little Claire Designs.

Helen x

Steph said...

What a gorgeous card. Love the colours you've used x

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

AWWWWWWWWEEE!!! How Cute!!! .... nope! your not gonna do it! I am not going to get tempted to create Christmas cards yet! ;) lol

This is just adorable! I love the pearls and the sweet image


Thank you for playing along at Freshly Brewed Challenges 2 or more embellishments.

Have a blessed day

WeirdCat said...

So cute, love the colours, thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week
Ruth x

LeslieRahye said...

Great card love your use of pastels and ribbon for a holiday card!! Thank you for joining Delightful Challenges this week!
I am now inspired to get started on my holiday cards! :)

Heike said...

This is a brilliant card.

Thank you for joining us at Little Claire for our fortnightly challenge.

Julie said...

Wow this is fabulous! Great layout and colours!! Thanks for joining us at Colour Create, Juliex

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10