Monday 7 March 2011

A Magical Fairyland...................

Good evening to you all in the land of blog
Today I would like to show you another new addition to the stock at Grimsby Crafts, I bought these stamps on Thursday and they are beautiful.  They are by Papermania and are called Midnight Fairytale and are so pretty, that I just had to make a Mother's Day card with all of them, well almost...................

I also had a conversation with Lynn about Rui Tong, a supplier I had worked with a while back and when Sue and Lynn went to the Trade Show they were listed however Lynn and Sue did not manage to see them.  So with this in mind I would like to re introduce you to Rui Tong, this link will take you to the butterflies, one of which I have used again on this card.  Now when I say butterflies, these are butterflies made from feathers and beautifully presented.  Here is the butterfly that I used on this card.
I have removed one wing and added small black pearls for the body which sits on the fairies hand.

Here is the final tilted easel creation
The base and contrast colour is pale pink.  The papers used on top are Prima, Madeline purchased recently from the Hobby House.  The smallest of the grand circles has been used again and all top papers have been distressed and glittered.  The flowers are from stash with some new purchases also from Grimsby Crafts.  I have used a Tim Holtz distress ink on the inner sentiment, a new one again from Grimsby Crafts called Spun Sugar.  I  have torn one corner and placed the music notes underneath also distressed.  Glitter is stickles platinum. 
The fairies are coloured in copics with a clear Atyou Spika glitter pen added over the wings.  The sentiment here is one available in the pack as are the tiny fairies and butterflies on the inner sentiment.

I am entering this creation the following challenges
Die Cut Dreams - Spring Garden Scene
Lawnscaping Challenge - use a stamp in an unconventional way
Magical Monday - Spring colours
Stamping Vacation - torn edges
Aly's Sunday Challenge - Anything Goes
Card Cupids - Anything Goes

I would like to say thank you to all my wonderful visitors especially those that leave me such inspiring comments

Hugs and enjoy your day tomorrow
Kate 
xx



17 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card, I like the design, the fairys and that beautiful butterfly.
Kevin xx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Absolutely stunning Kate. I've been undecided about these new stamps, but have decided that they are a must have. xx

Laurel Beard said...

Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at the Lawnscaping Challenge!

Love crafts forever said...

Very, very pretty card.
Hugs Nataliya.

Martina said...

wow, this is just stunningly beautiful - wooow!

thank you so much for playing along at Challenge Up Your Life!

xx M.

Nikbee said...

A gorgeous card. Beautiful images and the butterfly is fab. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy this week.

Nikki F x

Curly said...

Wow kate this is a stunner, i love the background papers so subtle, its a very elegant card,

have a great day,
take care,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Mandy said...

Ooooo hunny this is stunning, so pretty and I love the butterfly
hugs Mandy xx

Marion said...

Beautiful card Kate. Thanks for playing along at Magical Mondays
Marion

Tammy said...

Wow Kate, your card is absolutely gorgeous! Love the butterfly.

Lynda said...

WoW Kate what a magical card - it's absolutely beautiful.

Love Lynda xxx

Karen McAlpine said...

Lovely images. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at the Stamping Vacation Challenge blog.

Miria said...

Hi, hun. This card is really magic, it looks like it was made by a fairy ;). I love the images and all the gorgeous LO. Hugs, Miria

Mummylade said...

the butterfly turned out marvellously! Thank you so much for entering it in the DCD spring garden challenge and good luck!

ladyjanet_56 said...

Beautiful twisted easel love your butterfly (clever clogs) I was looking at it in Boyes on Monday they have the papers too & yes these stamps are lovely as is your colours,flowers & DP's altogether 1 gorgeous card. Janet

PS thanks for the lovely comments see you week Sunday I'm all excited.

Sue said...

Hi hun
im here duno how long for!totally beautiful card, gorgeous image & embelies, lovely design, hun, sue,

Manuela said...

Wow, a really wonderful card! Very elegant!
THanks for playing with us at Challenge up your life!

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10