Friday 25 March 2011

A Magical Fairy Resting Place

Good evening to you all in the land of blog, and welcome to the weekend
Today I get to show case another amazing image from the Dragon's Lair, this one is called, Resting Place and also some delish 8x 8 papers called Dreamy Peach the papers set the theme really for this card, with the lovely peach and aqua tones.

Here is my show case creation

The base card and contrast colour is peach.  I have used my deckled edge oval for the image place which has been slightly distressed around the edges (the colour is in one of my big juicy's)  The small MS daisy punch has been used on this occasion, the ribbon from stash, the diamante's from the Hobby House and the flowers from Grimsby Crafts (the leaves stolen from other flowers, but loved the texture on them) The sentiment is from MSE.  The image is coloured in copics with a white gel pen to highlight.

Now a reminder that the challenge is still on for Bring on the Spring at Stampin with the Dragon 
and 
News Flash, 
the Dragons Lair now has a gallery to showcase all of the lovely products and design team inspirational pieces - so please pop over to them both and join in and enjoy.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges
Digi Doodle - Ribbons and Bows
Meljens Design - Punches
Southern Girls - Animal
Stamp Something - Spring

I would like to say hello to all my new followers and thank you to my wonderful visitors that take the time to leave such great comments, love them all

Hugs
Kate
xxx

14 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Hey you!!! Any lemonade left??? awesome card, lovely papers.
Hugs Nat.
I wonder if Beth will read my post?? Hmmmm. I need some smile faces here. LOL hahaha

All mixed up maz said...

Hi
love your cards xx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Beautiful card Kate. Love those papers. x

Miria said...

Awww, Kate these images are so sweet and the colour combo is gorgeous! Have a nice weekend you too, Miria xx

sam21ski said...

OOOooh I just love those colours Kate, another great image, but I really love that double border xxxx

ladyjanet_56 said...

What a great card love the DP's & that image, have a good week-end Janet

PS I posted the wrong card the other day haha

Carolynne said...

Love the card Kate, but please keep Nat away from the Lemonade LOL

xx

Anonymous said...

ROFL!! Awesome card and Im loving the ribbon. Im sure if there was any lemonade left you would share it with the rest of us....LOL!!!

Hugs,
Kate.

Viv said...

Awww! How cute! Gorgeous colours and love that sweet image you've used!
Thanks for playing at Southern Girls. Viv x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow!! this is both gorgeous and cute. Love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

The colours work so beautifully together.Pretty card.Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
Lisa x

Julie said...

Lovely card. I love the punched borders. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's bEst
Hugs,
julie

Candace said...

Very beautiful!! Thanks for playing along with us at Meljen's Designs! :)

Dianna said...

Beautiful card!

Thanks for joining us at Meljen's Designs for our Punch Challenge

~ Dianna, DT Member

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10