Sunday 20 March 2011

Just For You on Mother's Day

Good afternoon to you all in the land of blog
I have had a lovely weekend, I spent ALL day Saturday crafting, and some of this morning :)  don't get me wrong, I have done some house work and cooked meals, but did these around the drying time of my creations :)

Today I ran my second card class at Grimsby Crafts, by the way if you have not already pop over to their blog and start to follow all the excitement and to see some photo's of not only my class but other classes held too.  What fun I had today, I got to meet Janet for the first time, hi hun :) Janet just had to show me a new Go Kreate die, so after posting this must go web shopping :)    We really got messy today but then we had to cut feathers and distress edges, but then that is what crafting is about, if your not getting messy - your just not enjoying yourselves.  

We created this card in class today, see here for how I made it originally
This is the 21cm x 21cm Grand Card 

here is one photo from the class, mentioning no names but think we are going to rename the class "Morrisons Class of 2011"

but please pop over to the Grimsby Crafts blog to see the rest of the photo's from the class.

Now I would like to show you another showcase card that was made for Grimsby Crafts, this one is using those delish Wild Rose papers and another of the new stamps just in....

The base layer and contrast colour is a deep pink and I have used a Grand Nestie circle with my normal nestie.  I have used a nestie tag too.    Isn't he adorable and a dream to stamp and colour.  Image was coloured with my copics.  I started off with the green's and then blended down to a yellow, I do love this colour blend :) , I will post another shortly showing this blend again.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges

Craft Your Days Away - Mother's Day
Easy Craft Projects - Mother's Day
Little Claire's - Pink and Green
Make it Colourful - Blending Yellow and Green
Fairytale - Pink and Green

I would like to say hello to all my new followers, and thank all my wonderful visitors for their amazing comments.

Hugs Kate xx

21 comments:

sam21ski said...

Glad your classes are going well Kate, lovely examples of what you're producing in the classes xxxx

Little K Smith said...

Such a pretty card, adore the image and lovely soft colours too :)
Kelly.x

toni said...

Kat these cards are just adorable.... congrats and good luck on your classes

ladyjanet_56 said...

Hey cheeky! Morrisons indeed just because most of your class are my fans what can I say haha had a great afternoon I really enjoyed meeting you & the class was ACe, we will have to meet again soon. This other card is lovely too I think this little fella is dead cute. Janet

Thanks for a great afternoon just going to add finishing touches to my card.

Anonymous said...

Hello
this is a very nice card and a sweet image.

Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
**Karla

Unknown said...

Gorgeous !

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Well done on another class Kate. Love this sweet card. Marianne x

Bella76 said...

Wow, your card looks wonderful and this Image is so cute. Thanks for join us at Fairy Tale.

Hugs Ela

Tammy said...

Fabulous card for mother's day, even if "dad" is mom too.

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
two gorgeous cards luv ya lady with the feathers she is stunning, i had a crafty weekend been doin dt cards for when im away, sue,x

Lynda said...

Two stunning cards Kate - love the feathers on the 1st one and that little dragon is such a cutie on the 2nd one.

Love Lynda xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Hi Kate, glad to see your classes are going well, I love the birthday card, I will have to get that stamp out and have a play, the Dragon image is gorgeous, another beautiful card.
Kevin xx

Marlene said...

Oooh la la!!! I love that first card!!!! (Second one is cute, too...but the first really caught my eye!)

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

STUNNING CREATIONS WOW!

Your dragon card is colored so cute and what a cute image i might add.Thank you for coloring with us at,MAKE IT COLOURFUL,RubyM:)

Bianca said...

Your cards are very lovely! I can´´t say whats may fav. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

Nela said...

Totally adorable!
Thanks for playing along with us at Fairytale Challenge
Hugs Nela

Wishcraft said...

Very pretty card, I love this cute little dragon. Thanks for joining us at Little Claire :o) Lisa x

Viv said...

Aww! This is so cute! Love this little dragon.
Thanks for playing at Make it Colourful. Viv xx

maxine said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at little claire x

Amanda said...

Lovely card, great colour combo - thanks for joining in with our Mother’s Day challenge at Craft Your Days Away.

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

PokSa said...

Sweet image and a lovely card.
Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
Hugs Sandra

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10