Friday 11 March 2011

Jiggy's Easter

Good evening to you all in the land of blog
Oh so sorry I am late posting my DT piece today, so lets move on quickly - today I get to show you another fabulous image available from Dragon's Lair Designs, this one is called Jiggy's Easter and can be located here within the store
I have also used some more of Janette's delish digi papers, these ones are called Berries and these can be located here within the store
I think that Penny, Jiggy's mum did the Easter Egg shopping as mum's always like to go over the top, don't you think?

Here is my design team inspiration using Jiggy's Easter
The base layer and contrast is a pale lemon and I have used a Marianne die for the image plate frame and I have distressed the image plate with Tim Holtz frayed burlap.  sentiment and ribbon from stash and pearls from the Hobby House (see where I shop page link above)  The image has been coloured with copics with a white gel highlighter.

I would like to say thank you to all my lovely visitors who take the time to leave such lovely comments, I love them all

Hugs and Enjoy your weekend
Kate xx

10 comments:

Miria said...

This dragon is a cutie, Kate! great sketch as well, hugs, Miria

Liz said...

Did not realise you were team on dragons (janette's) site Tell her Hello from me! Another brill card

Liz x

Love crafts forever said...

Very cute card, and look's awesome with that papers.
Hugs Nat

sam21ski said...

Another great dragon design Kate and yet again you've done it justice, fantastic card and love the delicacy of that circle - Sam xxx

Marianne H said...

Oh so cute. Very nice card and so beautiful done.
Have a nice weekend :-D

Tammy said...

Such a darling card. Love how you have Jiggy colored!

Marlene said...

What an ADORABLE Jiggy card!!!

Anonymous said...

Loving Jiggy's Easter Basket. Awesome job.
Hugs,
Beth

Mandy said...

Kate this is adorable hunny, I love how you've coloured that super cute dragon and you are so right mum would have done the shopping it's our job to go OTT lol
hugs Mandy xx

Dragons Lair Designs said...

ohhh Jiggy looks fantastic and the papers go so well too gorgous :)

Hugs Janette
Stamping Dragon Designs

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10