Thursday 31 March 2011

Blog Award

Hiya all in the land of blog

On Thursday last week I received this wonderful blog award from the very talented and lovely lady 
Sue of ScoopyStuff, thank you hun, you know I love you to bits :)

It took me a while to compose my list but finally here we are


The award comes with a requirement that I tell you 7 things about myself, will try write different things from the last award promise!
and then I have to pass it on to 15 blog friends and that was difficult too, as I have so very many but here goes.

1) I like to be the best I can in what ever I do
2) I love spending "money, is for spending" (especially on craft stuff) as you cannot take it with you
3) I love malt whisky, but please don't mix it or spoil it with ice
4) I have numerous friend, and some very special acquaintances
5) I like to be methodical and organised (make loads of lists)
6) I have to be honest and speak my mind
7) I adore my copics

So I would like to pass this onto the following

Bridget - Curlybearcrafts
Tammy - Tammy's Spot

Phew that was really hard


enjoy your evening and tomorrow is 
thank crunchie day
Kate x

9 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Thank you so much for thinking about me.It's mean a lot to me.
Hugs Nat

Marlene said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me, hun!

I totally agree..money is for spending! HEEHEE!!!

sam21ski said...

Well done on your blog award Kate xxxx

Miria said...

thank you, hun! Hugs, Miria

McCrafty's Cards said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me, you are so kind
Kevin xx

Tammy said...

Ahh Kate, you're sweet. Thank you for thinking of me. Come see me and you can have a malt whisky and I have a beer!

Curly said...

Thank you so much Kate for this amazing award,
I too am like you, for I love a smooth single malt whiskey, Buzz's show name is Bunnahabhain and of coarse I have a bottle lol,

have a great day and thank you so much again for the this amazing award,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Linda said...

Thank you so much for your kind award it means alot to me love Linda

ladyjanet_56 said...

Wow cheers Kate thant's really nice of you. now to find another 19 people cos I need 4 already haha & yes this is hard. Thank you for the colour list, Janet

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10