Friday 8 October 2010

Stamping With The Dragon GDT Creation

Good evening - lovely people in blog land
Today I get to share some more creations that I made for my October Guest Designer position for Stamping with the Dragon with you, both of the items will be displayed on the following locations, if you would like to pop and have a look. I keep thanking Beth for the opportunity :)  as I am so enjoying using these lovely images and they are just perfect for copic colouring, and thank Janette for creating such wonderful digi's.






now if you would like to be considered for a Guest Designer Spot like me, pop over to  Just Opened Store Forum for details
I created a fishing hook tin and stole the garden twine to aid in its creation.
Here it is
 The papers are K & Co, the tin is primed with gesso and painted with linen acrylic paint.
   The image Rupert Goes Fishing Take 1, is the one I asked nicely if there was a possibility of and  a day later it was available here
This is the inside of the box, the little bars are thin dowel wrapped in garden twine.

I also made to go with it this  - a fishing card, could be for any occasion really.
 Base layer is a sort of in your face yellow and I have done a little distressing not to heavy and the papers I have had an age so cannot remember their brand sorry. The charm the little fish again sorry I buy so many of the charms I sort of forget now and again.  Pearls from the Hobby House
This is the image close up coloured with copics and a little white gel for the highlights.  I used a mask on this one and hid him whilst I went a little mad creating clouds from torn paper and then mixing severl distress inks on the ground under his feet.

I am sort of into the challenges but for once it is sad to say I did not find any that I could enter it into :(
Thank you to all my recent visitors and to those of you who kindly leave me a comment to allow me the opportunity of visiting you in return.

Teasing you again, but don't forget my exciting announcement tomorrow !!!!!!

Enjoy your weekend and Happy Crafting to you all

Hugs Kate xx

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh wow Kate these are fabulous hun, great idea to make the fishing hook tin and matching card, your colouring is beautiful as always.
Have a great weekend
hugs Mandy xx

Catherine Pooler said...

Beautiful Card! Great blog!

kelly said...

Very cute image, Kate.

Kelly

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10