Thursday 21 October 2010

A lovely award, a thank you and another tease

Good afternoon to you all, it is so cold here in the UK at the moment, my touch typing seems to be having issues with the cold hands :(

The Award, I would like to thank Cat one of my new followers for this lovely award (sorry it took me so long Cat) :)
I have to pass this on to five other sweet bloggers, this was as always so hard so decided to present to all my new teamies at Stampin With the Dragon as their welcome to the team was so warm, Thank you ladies.

The thank you,  is to Just Inspirational who wound up the random and picked a very special card of mine to win, pop over here and take a look why it was such a sweet and special win.

and finally the tease............., no sorry not going to tell you but not long now till I can share some fabulous excitement with you all, so keep watching, like I have been saying October 2010 the best month of the year so far............................:) Oh I do love teasing you all and keeping you in such suspense!!!!

ciao for now I am off to play again 
and cya tomorrow
Hugs Kate xx

5 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hi Kate, thanks for your comments. Love this award and can't wait to find out your exciting news. Marianne x

sam21ski said...

Can't wait xxxx

Mandy said...

God you are such a tease, it would be a nightmare having you as a sister lol.
Congrats on your award hunny
hugs Mandy xx

Love crafts forever said...

You are so sweet. Thank you so much for this beautiful Award. I love butterflies. I am very happy to work with you.
Hugs, Nataliya.

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Awww thanks for the award hun. Really looking forward to working with you and seeing more of your great creations. x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10