Monday 12 April 2010

Sketch Saturday meets The Play Date Cafe

Good evening to you all
This card was completed yesterday but needed drying time for the glitter around the image.  Made for a special couple and I hope they like it.  I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday and the colour scheme from The Play Date Cafe.


What a perfect combination doesn't that bouquet look divine.

So here is my card
Papers are from the Capsule Mono collection again (really love these at the moment) and pearls/glitter are from the Hobby House (see where I shop) The sentiment is MSE.

Here is the close up of the copic coloured image
Young Love, Sugar Nellie I believe, how sweet and perfect for the happy couple.

Well that is me for now, other than to say thank you to all those of you that leave such lovely comments on my blog land contributions, they always make me smile and I struggle with work, to get to visit you all back sometimes.

Good night

Hugs Kate xx

10 comments:

sam21ski said...

WOW Kate your copics colouring has come on a treat - a far cry from the workshop with the distress inks!!! You really have got the nack of it now xxxx

Suzanne C said...

What an adorable image! Love the pair of them and they are colored so beautifully. Thanks for playing along with us at PDCC this week.

Paper Paradise said...

Must agree Kate, the colouring is brill! Great take on the sketch too. Hopefully get to see you soon. x

Lisa Somerville said...

Such a cute image! Wonderful use of this weeks colors! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Must check out that colour challenge as it is my fave. Love the image, so sweet. A fab card. Marianne x

Unknown said...

Such a sweet creation, Kate! Thanks for playing at the PDCC!!

ARTfulWings said...

Hi Kate - this is such a beautiful card - love it!!! See ya Saturday but will ring tonight xx

Ruby said...

Ah what a cute image, and your colouring and design is lovely! Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe this week! :o)

Sarah Anderson said...

What a sweet card - thanks for playing along at the play date cafe :)

The Dolphin Inn said...

Absolutely beautiful, I love how cohesive this card looks, everything works so harmoniously, and BTW I think you do a fabulous job of keeping up with blogs hon - don't worry we all understand, I know how hard you work and how busy you are, each and every comment is truly appreciated XXX

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10