Sunday 30 August 2009

Little Acetate Book - Day with Sue (Paper Paradise)


This is a lovely acetate book that I created at Sue's home on Saturday. If you wish to see more of Sue's great insprirational creations please visit her here. Sue holds several classes teaching many techniques whilst producing the most amazing cards, scrapbook pages and altered art items.

I learnt three new techniques whilst producing this lovely little book, using several MSE and other sentiments and one of the K & Co range of papers. Stamping onto acetate with Stazone, watermark chalking and of course how to make the little book itself. (Must go get me a new gadget).

Whilst there I had a great time catching up with Maz and her daughter (who set us a lovely challenge with a hand made cupcake embelishment) and booked a date to go with Polly and Sue to produce Polly and I's step on the stairs up to Maz's creative room, Lisa (no blog yet) and Polly who I have my fingers crossed for, so watch her blog Artfulwings for updates to this lovely talented lady, who got an honourable mention on her presented item to the Let's Get Shabby Challenge.

Thanks for looking
Kate x

5 comments:

Paper Paradise said...

Glad you had a good day Kate, look forward to the next one.
Sue x

sam21ski said...

WOW Kate, lovely book and yes very well done, I can see lots of brown and green in there, I see a bit of pink did creep in, but if it was already set in the kit I'll let you off. Stunning piece of work though.

I'm guessing you're off to find yourself a bind it all today then - lol !!!!!

Sam xxxxx

sam21ski said...

Way to go, using the fishing as an excuse!!! Luckily I have the original one and that's in blue, no that keen on the colour but better than pink. I will admit to you though, I do have a pink tool, the corner rounder, that's the only colour it came in!!! Shouldn't say too much though as you'll be wanting one of them too!!!!

Lesley Edmonds said...

This book is gorgeous. I just found your blog through Sue's site. I too love crafty individuals and love your blog.
Lesley

lesleyanne said...

absolutly fab book
lesley x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10