Tuesday 14 July 2009

Grace's Memory Book - Lindz and Grace

This used that Gorgeous Mother paper that I got from "Running with Scissors". I used the same paper on Faith's Memory Book. The paper speaks for itself. I placed this as the background but did not want to miss too much of it. So selected some other paper from stash and cut it slightly smaller. I used the martha steward doily punch to edge it all the way around. I then cut out a circle to show off the paper. This highlighted the word mother but not enough. I found some more left over paper and cut a strip. I used my punch and edged each corner. I then added the lace from Rui Tong (this is a lovely trade only place I visit through work - Barbara sells some amazing things. The Butterflies presented at Sue's class were bought here). The lace was slightly too big so I trimmed off the top and used this to edge the round shaped photo. Flowers and feathers (from Rui Tong) to finish the design and some liquid pearls.
Well moving on to Mike's page (dad)
thanks for looking.
Kate x

3 comments:

Paper Paradise said...

Kate, IMPRESSED!!!!!!! You seem to be a natural now. I would be so proud to have made a page like this, it's gorgeous. Well done.
Sue x

barbara (AKA Bee) said...

this is a beautiful page, I love the oversized circle frame and theway you haveallowed your base paper to remain visible.

sam21ski said...

Hmmmm.....it's very very pink Kate!!!!

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10