Saturday 4 April 2009

Scrapbooking here I come

thank heavens, went to "running with scissors" today and found it most interesting (actually kind of mindblowing) But taking the opportunity picked a friends brain and then booked myself on to any cancellations going to learn how to produce a scrap book (need to do this quickly - as the present for pregnant colleague for birth of new baby is going to be a hand created scrap book) Then forgot the save rule and spent some more money on a few bits to aid that creation.

ermmmmmmmmmmmm sorry everyone did forget the I must save mental note and following on from my purchases there then went to Scunthorpe and visited Range - spent some more (but not as much as the husband in fishing republic) so not feeling too bad.

Looking forward to my opportunity lessons and will try this evening to draft my first page.

Thinking "This is my mum" she likes shoes, handbags, clothes and jewellery (lots to go at there and think a black, white and cerise theme would work well. Will let you know how it goes - cross your fingers for me.

No comments:

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10