Saturday 25 April 2009

Musical 18th Birthday Card for my son Daniel











There fishing again, and it is so quiet. They even left there phones at home so no disturbances for me.




I had this idea in my mind for a few days. I printed off the beer glass paper from a website and then layered it onto black card. I placed plain black ribbon down the join. Used my cuttle bug and nestibilities to create the embelishment along with a pack of ready made embelishments from running with scissor or hobby house, I can't remember now. I then had to halt the process as I could not get my lettering just right. That was until I went to my scrap booking class today at running with scissors. A new order of Kim & Co had come in, not even on the shelves, however I managed to place one out of the delivery box into my purchase pile and wow it just finishes the card off nicely.




In the inside I have placed from tickerty boo in Grimsby a musical element, playing happy birthday................




A lovely male orientated card I think.




No comments:

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10